Miku.gg is an open source chatbot platform for running your bots. Users can download the source code and run their own chatbots or use the live demo.
- Open source: Miku.gg is open-source and free to use. You can download the source code and run your own chatbot.
- Compatible with any OpenAI-like APIs: Currently, you can use Aphrodite, TextGen WebUI (ooba), and Tabby.
- Emotion images and TTS: Your bots can display emotion through images and have voice through TTS. It currently supports Azure TTS, NovelAI and ElevenLabs. Emotion analysis is done with local SBERT embeddings.
- Customizable: You can create your own bots or edit existing ones.
- Bot directory: You can try out the bot directory with to share, download or try out bots without the need to run it locally.